I feel both ecstatic and flattered to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by lovelivingincolorado. This blog is great for people traveling to Colorado or for those who live here but still haven’t seen all that Colorado has to offer! Lovelivingincolorado posts about restaurants, events, places to see, and more. I am very honored to have been nominated for this award.
Steps for the award:
1. Name the blogger who nominated you for One Lovely Blog Award: see above
2. List 7 random facts about yourself:
- I am the youngest of 6.
- I am a Georgia Peach. I grew up in Colorado but was born in Macon, Georgia.
- I am a mechanical engineer.
- I love hiking, camping and rafting.
- I live in Colorado but have only skied and snowboarded twice.
- I love to travel. I would like to live in Europe someday
- A fact I don’t like to admit…I am almost always late to things unless it is absolutely important that I am on time.
3. Award 15 other bloggers this award:
This is in no particular order but I would like to nominate the following blogs…some people may have already been nominated but if you are nominated multiple times I guess it just means you are extra special These are blogs that follow me, or constantly leave me comments, or are ones that I stalk, or blogs that I have recently found.
- Sweat Like Mambo with suggested workouts and healthy recipes http://sweatlikemambo.com/
- girl in a food frenzy always has new and exciting posts that take you on an adventure through the food and fun in Australia http://girlinafoodfrenzy.com/
- Pasta Princess & More! with all her beautiful and delicious pasta recipes! http://pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com/
- Going Dutch with her amazing photography of food and traveling http://malouprestado.com/
- War and Yeast has fun an unique recipes http://warandyeast.wordpress.com/
- Weird and Cool Stuff posts beautiful pictures about the different things she encounters http://weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com/
- AllThingsBoys provides a lovely blog that journeys through her life experiences with photography and words http://allthingsboys.wordpress.com/
- Fit for my Fork posts on health, fitness, and food http://fitformyfork.wordpress.com/
- Cake with Love shares recipes and other stuff inspired from her upbringing and coming from a third world country http://cakewithlove.me/
- In pursuit of more is already very popular but she has been supportive of me as I am a beginner blogger and I absolutely love her posts http://inpursuitofmore.com/
- Fork and Beans is another very popular blog but I love all her inspiration in vegan and gluten-free baking! She also was one of my first followers http://forkandbeans.wordpress.com/
- Baker Bettie is popular as well but I love looking at all the beautiful food she bakes http://bakerbettie.com/
- Butter, sugar, flowers has delicious dessert recipes http://buttersugarflowers.wordpress.com/
- Free the bird with his amazing photography http://freethebird.com.au/
- The Ale Guy with his knowledgable beer blog http://thealeguy.wordpress.com/
Thanks again to lovelivingincolorado!