- 1 c. brown rice flour
- 3/4 c. any kind of flour
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. cornmeal
- 2 T starch (corn or tapioca)
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 3 bananas, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk (coconut milk, preference)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend all the wet ingredients
3. Combine all the dry ingredients and then add them to the mixture above.
4. Scrape the mixture into a bread pan and place in oven.
5. Bake the banana bread for 30-45 minutes. The best way to check if it is done is to stick a toothpick or knife in the center. If it is clean then the banana bread is good to go :)
This recipe is easily made gluten-free by substituting any gluten-free flour and it tastes just as great. Since I do eat gluten I typically use whole wheat flour but regular all-purpose flour is fine too.
Milk or buttermilk can be used in this recipe but even though I eat dairy I prefer the coconut milk :)
Rockin’ out to:
~Nightcall by Kavinsky (feat. LoveFoxxx)